Saturday, January 31, 2015

LOOK #174 Facepalm, Olive, Slink, 7 Deadly Skins, Poetic Colors, Enchanted Ink

Such a beautiful sim, I always enjoy my time here at Timeless Memories. Today I wore a new outfit by Facepalm called Winter Storm, this outfit comes complete with the shoes as well. I put up my hair with some help from Olive, and wore one of my favorite skins by my favorite skin maker, 7 Deadly Skins.

I love the jewels in these nails, they give a great 3-D appearance. The textures on the poncho combined with the sleek skirt really set this outfit off. And the shoes, amazing detail give to them.



Credits-

Location-Timeless Memories
Pose- Ari New Shakira

Clothing & Accessories-
+Facepalm+ Winter Storm

Body Stuff-
Nails-:: Enchanted Ink HUD Slink Feet/Hands Nails App Piercing ::
.Olive.Delilha Merry Glitter HUD FLF Edition
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Aerlinniel v1
7 Deadly s{K}ins   Patience Shape
Poetic Colors eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea
7 Deadly s{K}ins Slink Appliers for Physique, hands and feet in apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment