Tuesday, January 27, 2015

LOOK #163 P3, Ploom, La Petite MOrte, 7 Deadly Skins, Beyond Persuasion

BEAST MODE!!! Yes I'll admit it proudly that I am at 12th man! And with the Superbowl coming up, I was estatic when Eliz of Beyond Persuasion made this fantastic slink nails!! I threw on my cheerleading outfit from P3 and ran to the nearest football stadium to shake my pom poms and strike a few poses.

And wouldn't you know it, they are having a party for Superbowl on Sunday! OOT OOT!! Well back to my cheerleading look, these fantastic sneakers come with the outfit, the hair is by Ploom and the fantastic skin is by 7 Deadly Skins.  This is her MP special called Meadow3, I am also wearing a slink physique body, feet and hands and the appliers from 7 Deadly Skins, matches all up perfectly! Check out my nails, there are 6 different textures on the hud 3 that say 12 and 3 Champions and they come in pedicure too! Anyways, off to make some more noise for my team!


Credits-
 Taken at- Winter Festival at Aero Pines Park
Poses-  [CheerNo] Pose Pack

Clothing & Accessories-
<P3> Cheer - Go Seahawks w/Applier HUD


Body Stuff-
Beyond Persuasion- 2015 Seahawks Superbowl fan manicure
Hair- .ploom. Ayane - Browns
Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Meadow3
.la petite morte. - clarity eyes *TSS GIFT BOX*
7 Deadly s{K}ins Slink Physique Mesh Body, Hands, Feet appliers
Nails- Beyond Persuasion 2015 Seahawks Superbowl fan manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment